Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yahoo Membership Search DOES NOT WORK for me and I have complained to Yahoo via email for months and months!?

I try to use yahoo membership directory and get zero for the answer all the time. Even my own profile won't come up. I complained to Yahoo for months via email and always received a terse response blaming everything but Yahoo. Has anyone figured out the trick to getting it to work? Is it only Macs that it doesn't work for/on? Someone help because YAHOO sure isn't.

Yahoo Membership Search DOES NOT WORK for me and I have complained to Yahoo via email for months and months!?
I think the reason Yahoo does this is because people use advanced member search as a dating site. You can type in "Phoenix" "Female" and "18-25" and start browsing chicks profiles, then message them.





That being the case, why bother paying $$$ for the many singles sites out there?





It's all about money.


No comments:

Post a Comment