Saturday, August 8, 2009

I can not send and receive any emails from one of my contacts who also has a yahoo email address, what to do?

My friend and I had the same yahoo email address for many years. About a month ago all emails communications: send/receive to each other got cut off. not sure what is happening. My friend never uses her yahoo messenger. I use mine rarely. We know the problem has nothing to do with internet connection as we could email to each other work emails.

I can not send and receive any emails from one of my contacts who also has a yahoo email address, what to do?
Yahoo is currently having some problems





some things that have been suggested to help your problem:


-clear cache,cookies,browsing history on your browser


-update javascript and Adobe flash plater








some of the problems are not being able to receive,send,delete,forward emails so this could be what your problem is





hopefully Yahoo! will sort it out soon





-Jake


No comments:

Post a Comment