Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why can't I log on to my yahoo Email?

I reach the sign in page but cannot go any further. When I submit my password etc an egg timer is shown on screen for hours.

Why can't I log on to my yahoo Email?
This is the hundredth time this has been posted. Why don't people read the other questions people ask?? Anyway, here, I posted a temporary solution (which of course everyone is ignoring because they don't read before posting). From other answers, it looks like it's just a Virgin UK problem. Hopefully it'll be back soon...it's driving me nuts!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Reply:Hey ho, you are not alone. Read some of the other threads, it a problem with Yahoo they are trying to resolve. A message on the home page would have been good!


No comments:

Post a Comment