Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How do you check your yahoo email when your old email adress is still on yahoo homepage?

I have sbcyahoo, but I moved out of my house and got a new email address! It is also yahoo, but not sbc, I go to yahoo.com and it brings up my homepage with my old email address, I don't want to change my email adress, but check my other one! What do I do?

How do you check your yahoo email when your old email adress is still on yahoo homepage?
Just click on the "Sign Out" button next to your name, then click on "Sign In" on the new page and type in the other ID you want to check. You can switch back and forth between accounts like this.
Reply:Sign out of that account, delete cookies, close your browser. Make sure you have "remember my id" unchecked and reopen yahoo.com. That should do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment