Saturday, August 8, 2009

Starting my yahoo email this am, I found no previous inbox messages or previous drafts-why? where r they?

It seems a new yahoo mail program has started overnight-could that have a connection? How does one retrieve vital info from previous messages stored in my inbox?

Starting my yahoo email this am, I found no previous inbox messages or previous drafts-why? where r they?
It's possibly still there but you cannot see it. Try using this link to return to Classic mail and see if it is there To return to the Classic version for now. You can use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps. If it is may I suggest that you print off any that are critical. You should always keep a backup of all important e-mails/ files in fact anything on your computer. You never know when it's all going to crash. Good Luck and Back it up.

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment