Monday, August 3, 2009

Is there a way to move emails, or an email folder from one Yahoo! email address to another?

I have a bunch of old emails on an old email address, and I'm getting really sick of having to check in on my old emails just to make sure the email address doesn't go defunct. Is there a way that I can take those emails and just move them to a different email address?

Is there a way to move emails, or an email folder from one Yahoo! email address to another?
I don't think so. just forward your emails to your new account. that is what I do.
Reply:Why don't you download all your e-mails with Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express or any other similar program? There are also some you can use for free and when you set it up, you can set also the e-mail accounts those programs will download e-mails from to your PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment