Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've had a Yahoo email account for many years. How do I set up another account for my 13 yr. old son?

Just go to yahoo, un signed in, and click on sign up. Follow the process and he will have an account in no time :)

I've had a Yahoo email account for many years. How do I set up another account for my 13 yr. old son?
You'd have to set up an all-new account. If you want to keep tabs on the lil tike, you create half a password and then let him make the second half. That way he can never log on without you.
Reply:Go to www.yahoo.com homepage and click where it says 'free mail: sign in'. after that it will say 'don't have an account yet?' and that will be on the right hand side, about 2/3 of the way down the page. click there. Fill in all the info on the 1st pg and then at the bottom click 'i agree'. you should have it from there! any questions, IM me. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment