Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why can't I access my Yahoo email account?

For some reason I get an error message when I try to log into my Yahoo email which I have had for about 10 years. I have tried to find an email address for the administrators of Yahoo email without success. Is it that my spam messages exceeded 200? Instead of deleting them on a regular basis, I let them accumulate. I thought that Yahoo was supposed to delete them automatically.





Please help.


Thanks,


Jim

Why can't I access my Yahoo email account?
Well, you seem to have logged into the yahoo system without a problem, so that's a plus. Try clearing your cache and cookies, then attempt to re-login. If you still can't get in, try using a different browser (such as firefox as opposed to IE, or vice-versa).





Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment