Monday, August 3, 2009

I need to change my yahoo email address to stop the spam I am receving to another yahoo email.?

I need to delete the yahoo email address permanently and use another but I have been unable to figure out a solution.





Any help would be appreciated before I delete the who account and rejoin.





Thanks.

I need to change my yahoo email address to stop the spam I am receving to another yahoo email.?
You would have to open a new account with a new email address and password, but there is a way to keep the one you have and stop the spam.





Click on the "Options" link in the upper right of your yahoo mailbox. Click on "Spam Protection" and fill out the form, then click "Save Changes."





For spam that is in your mailbox now, check the box next to each one, go to the top of the list and click the "Spam" button.


Every message you report this way trains your Spam Guard filters to work better for you.





The messages you selected will be deleted and reported as spam. The senders of the messages will be added to your blocked addresses list. Soon your spam mail will diminish.
Reply:choose a name with a good combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and characters. The more unconventional the name, the least likely you'll receive spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment